Friday, August 21, 2009

Can no longer log on on the welcome screen NEED HELP PLEASE!?

On the welcome screen is my "user name" and "Password" when I go to type in my password a error message form tskmng. appears that says "Corrupted run antivirus and reinstall" i click "Log on" below it says "Logging on" then my desktop flashes then my screen goes back to the Welcome screen and says "Logging off saving settings" I can't log on as myself i am the only user i can't log on as administrator same thing happens with the error message logs me right back off i can't log on in safe mode reboot option does not work debugging option don't work use last good config. don't work nothing in the F8 menu works what can i do to get back into my computer to my desktop so i can run antivirus yes i know i have viruses i just downloaded PCTools Antivirus right before this happened i can no longer on i have no xp start up disks nor xp install cd is there a way to log on i still have WindowsME operating install cd should i just go back to it or is my computer just a worthless heap of junk now?



Can no longer log on on the welcome screen NEED HELP PLEASE!?nortonantivirus



restart into safe mode, but when get to login screen do alt-ctrl-del two times quickly then type in Administrator and it should work

No comments:

Post a Comment