Sunday, August 23, 2009

Some of my mail recipients complain that my emails stuck their mailbox. Any suggestions?

I don't send them too large files (max 3 MB), and I don't do that too often. Some complain that it takes hours to download all messages from their mailboxes and it happens only when they receive emails from my address. I'm using an antivirus and so do them.



Any help will be appreciated



Some of my mail recipients complain that my emails stuck their mailbox. Any suggestions?network security



3Mb on email is very large when you are on dialup... it's really inconsiderate to send emails that large to your friends on dialup.



Ask them before you send them stuff like that. Or set up an ftp server and send them a link instead so they can download it *when they want*.



Plus if they've got a mailbox size limit 3Mb is tying up a lot of their email space.

No comments:

Post a Comment