Sunday, August 23, 2009

Word.doc gives message cannot save due to file permission error in msoffice2003 ver and wind xp home

when i try to save any word documrnt on my usb or download and save the same file sent as an attachment via email it does not saves get the message due to file permission error cannot save. i last week downloaded norton antivirus and scan spyware with online scan facility and removed yesterday after reading on microsoft support centre website articles norton may be responsible to cause this problem already checked user accounts on my system as an admn account i have full permission. it does save in my documents but does not let me save on my usb please urgent help needed



Word.doc gives message cannot save due to file permission error in msoffice2003 ver and wind xp home edition?malware



Try saving it to your my documents and tne dragging it into your USB. I have seen things were the system will not let it be saved directly to the USB drive, but would allow you to drag and drop it onto the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment