Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is Comodo Firewall enough for my Internet Security?

I have noticed that I can scan for malwares,spywares,and viruses with Comodo Firewall . so is Comodo enough?



or Should I download Avast?Please don't recommend AVG, Avira,....the only antivirus I 'm willing to download is Avast !Thx



Is Comodo Firewall enough for my Internet Security?computers



I use comodo and i haven't been infected ever since (or ever)



and Avast is a pretty trusty virus program... but i think that the new AVG's pretty good...



anyways, the best bet is surfing safely. dont download random crap from sites that look suspicious.



Is Comodo Firewall enough for my Internet Security?hijack this



I read Comodo is very good; I used it but it slowed down my computer. Antivirus, I think you made up your mind, and AVAST is fine. Spyware, well for free you got Spybot, Adaware, Spyware Doctor, and of course Windows Defender. I am sure others will recommend, or not, one of these programs. But they're free, if you don't like them, uninstall. Peace
Comodo Firewall wil handle your FW needs, but also download Comodo's BOClean to protect yourself from malware..... and to compliment BOClean, also use SpywareBlaster as a blocker and HOSTS file...............



Get them all at http://www.filehippo.com
Try zone alarm and winpatrol...both have free versions...comodo stinks...
it is what it says ___FIREWALL --yes and choose one of the anti virs u mentioned

No comments:

Post a Comment