Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why does Google Earth not install?

I endeavour to download google earth,( the download shows up on "programmes") When I go to install with the Wizard I end up with a window which state" The installed version of the application could not be determined. The setup will now terminate. For info. I have triend to install without firewalls/antivirus off. I have also disabled all google activities to try to install with no success. My registry and harddrive have been cleaned before attempting the download. I do no know what else to do. Any help.



Why does Google Earth not install?network



I am not sure, but maybe you have not downloaded the free version of Google Earth, but it's premium version, which cost money??? Otherwise, I might be no big help for you, sorry....



Greetings from Germany



@Web-Man: den CCleaner gibt's auch in englisch - du Depp!



Why does Google Earth not install?norton



Perhaps your system is not running correct.First download the freeware CCleaner,you can get it here:



http://www.ccleaner.de/download-crap-cle...



Then install it and go to the button Probleme and click to Fehler/Probleme beheben.Then uninstall GoogleEarth and clean against,then install Google Earth.



Now Google Earth should running.
Sounds like a bad installer,that happened to me at first then I finally got one that worked.
google earth is rubbish compared to



maps.live.com



picture clarity is much better, and it covers the whole world and not just big cities
Not sure if you are on dial up - in this case it could quite well be that the program is far too large to download properly.



Did you read system requirements before you downloaded, it may be you have downloaded the wrong version for your computer.



Suggest go back to Google Earth and read again re installation and troubleshooting tips. They must have a FAQ section.



Recommend uninstall and reinstall after having read the installation procedure again.
Sounds like a faulty installer.



Re-download, and re-try.

No comments:

Post a Comment