Sunday, August 23, 2009

Superantispyware...is it legit?

I have spyware and need to get rid of it. I also went to download Norton Antivirus and I think the spyware was sending me to other websites and messing with my download. Is this possible? When I thought I was downloading the Norton, it was saying that I was downloading info from a different site than the symantech site.



Superantispyware...is it legit?microsoft office



It sounds like you have a Smitfraud infection. SuperAnitSpyware is legitimate Anti-Spyware software and should be able to remove that infection. You can download it safely and freely from CNET's download.com.



Superantispyware...is it legit?norton antivirus



Super works pretty good. However, there is not one single program that can remove 100% of the spyware out there. I use Super and I love it. But it needs help. I purchased it and Spysweeper and I run them at different times. Those two apps seem to take care of a majority of Spy/adware apps out there. They both have their Pros an Cons though. Good luck with the removal.
Its legit but many users dont like the way it tends to "phone home" every so often. It may have been re-written since then....but with so many good free ones out there (spybot, adaware) I'm not gonna bother finding out.
From the language the promoter (i dont know if there is more than one) on yahoo! answers uses, i think its phony. Use adaware by lavasoft or avg 7.5 by grisoft. You'll pay through your nose for norton, then update subscriptions that will keep expiring blah blah blah.



If your spyware is not letting you download an antispyware, restart your pc, and keep repeatedly pressing F8,9,10,11,12 one by one till a screen appears that asks you what way to start your pc. navigate to "safe mode" and hit enter. Try to download an atnispyware now. If it still doesnt work, download it to a friends pc, copy the installation file to a flash disk (usb stick) , and install the program onto your pc using that flash disk, remembering to start it in safe mode.



If it still doesnt work, download updates onto ur friends pc too.



Use lavasoft adaware or avg antispyware 7.5
SUPERantispyware is an awesome program.



A-Squared free 3.1 is also very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment