Sunday, August 23, 2009

Computer Problem Please Help Me?

Ok here is the situation. When I Iog into my computer it reboots automaticly after everything is loaded. I downloaded Mckafee Antivirus this weekend and It seems to be doing it because of this. I already have Nortons on there but felt it would be better if I had extra security. I can not remove this because it re-boots everytime and does not give me a chance to click on any icons. Please help me and tell me what my problem.



Computer Problem Please Help Me?hijackthis



You got complicated problem.



There are three things, 1) to delete Norton if you have backup or CD 2) delete Mcafee(I never like it) no one can delete it. 3) Restore system for this you should start computer if you could.



Click on Start/Program/Accessories/System Tool/System Restore. Some time by restoring system problem could be solved.



But if you want to start in safe mode and you have some PC knowledge then do it. If you still want to proceed then start PC



as screen appears if you have maker logo or any other keep clicking F8 Key on screen you will see messages, if you are using windows then click on in windows mode.



If there isn't any virus then pc will start.



To remove Norton download the tool which will completely uninstall, follow the link below.



If you want to delete Mcafee do that by normal way as you delete program.



I am sure if you could Restore system of PC your problem could be solved.



If need help any further send mail to nihon94@yahoo.com



Computer Problem Please Help Me?malware



You should never run two anti-virus programs. They may conflict with each other ...well you see what happens. Try booting your pc in "safe" mode and remove the McAfee.
You already know the problem, geeeeeezzzzzzzzz !!! Boot into safe mode and get rid of one of those virus programs. Virus softwares just don't play well together....



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment