Friday, August 21, 2009

Windows update not installed, why?

I can't seem to do windows update anymore after i reformat my PC. I have a copy of genuine windows XP. And i also can't seem to download som programme from the internet. 1 example is msn msger.



My windows already activated. My windows update was running fine until a message showing "some updates cannot be install'. To add something to this question. I downloaded an antivirus programme namely liveonecare. It has a firewall feature with it and it makes my normal firwall not work. Is it normal?



I know nothing about computer. I bought my PC 3 years back. The disk is call XP home edition including service pack 2. Don't know how old is it.



Windows update not installed, why?systemworks



In Add / Remove Programs, delete the Windows Installer and re-boot.



Then, go to Windows updates and everything should work.



If not, call Microsoft.



Windows update not installed, why?windows



it is bcoz of some error u disconnect the net %26 restart the system %26 update it work otherwise server problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment