Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have A trojan virus called Java Shinwow BH...how do I get rid of it?

Yes, I have Zonealarm antivirus and firewall..it snuck in somehow when downloading things to my sight , I guess.



If you know of a tool for me to clean my system..I'd sure appreciate it.



I have A trojan virus called Java Shinwow BH...how do I get rid of it?internet security



I second what Ciarrocchi said. Simply clearing your Java cache will usually delete any Java type virus. While you are in your Java console you should check for updates also, you Java may be way out of date. And as the other person suggested, go to Windows Update and update Windows when you are done with the above.



I have A trojan virus called Java Shinwow BH...how do I get rid of it?network security



Here you go....



1. From the Start button, click Settings%26gt; Control Panel



2. In the Control Panel, open the "Java Plug-in Control Panel"



3. Select the Cache Tab



4. Click the Clear button inside the Cache Tab, which will clear your JRE cache directory
first step search for it then delete it



ELse



Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32 or C:\WINDOWS and look for it and delete if all this does not work get norton Anti virus



if it starts up when ever you turn on your computer then disable it by typing "msconfig " without the quote in the *(run) thing for typing and go to startup and uncheck it then apply and restart
download the yahoo toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment