Friday, August 21, 2009

I am having all kinds of DLL user 32.dll error messages since downloading Microsoft patch KB925902?

On April 4, my computer automatically downloaded Microsoft patch KB925902. I stated getting error messages about DLL user 32.dll. They told me that the vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted to provide a new one. The vendor is Microsoft as I have not downloaded anything in a long time and keep antivirus and spyware cleaned out. The only way I can correc the problem is to 'delete' the patch. However, the automatic update system promptly puts it in again and the circus starts all over again. I have since deactivated the automatic download of patches. Any way I can keep that darn patch from downloading automatically?



I am having all kinds of DLL user 32.dll error messages since downloading Microsoft patch KB925902?antivirus downloads



Microsoft and their patch work if you make it right the first time you not have to patch it...with that said ...you can download Ccleaner under tools and delete kb 925902 but, for Microsoft reasons i would just restore to a time before you download the patch or go to Http://microsoft.com and look for the fix i really think poooolki has the best help for you ...goodluck



I am having all kinds of DLL user 32.dll error messages since downloading Microsoft patch KB925902?cafe racer

No comments:

Post a Comment