Friday, August 21, 2009

Refurbished computer?

The co I got it from had an antivirus I deleted it as I wanted my own %26 now all I see is yahoo damian cannot download %26 has permanent error on it.Now I cannot download the antivirus I want.What should I do?Should it not have the company name on it where you bought it from %26 my name in the system if so it is not there.I am hooked up with a cable modem they have voice does that matter.All my updates failed.If I could get some help I could use it.Diane



Refurbished computer?antivirus protection



Your computer may have group setting setup instead of workstation. Right click My Computer and show properties. click the Computer name tab. It should say MSHOME. If it doesn't click the change button.



John



A+ Certified Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment