Sunday, August 23, 2009

Need help with uninstalling mcafee?

I just downloaded norton antivirus and it wont completly install until I remove McAfee but when I try to get rid of it in my add/remove programs it says I cnt until I delete legacy files....what does that mean and how can I do it?Very frustrating!!



Need help with uninstalling mcafee?internet



Unfortunately, it looks like you are going down the same road again downloading norton. It's worst than mcafee to remove. I sure hope you haven't paid for it yet. Just my opinion as an IT tech, get AVG or Antivir which are both free and surpass norton in protection by leaps and bounds. Oh well its your money and your pc. Oh by the way here is the tool you'll need to get that crap off.



http://www.majorgeeks.com/McAfee_Consume...



and a tool to get rid of norton because you'll need this too



http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...



Need help with uninstalling mcafee?network



If AVG doesn't cut it for you use Antivir. Good luck! Report It


lady luck:



i must warn you before about NORTON, its big HOG, it consumes alot of memory and will slow down your computer. son't tell us thast you haven't been warned. you need completely remove Mcafee antivirus.
http://www.pchell.com/virus/uninstallmca...



The link above will help you completely remove McAfee.
go to start and click then go to all programs, find mcafee, click on it then go to uninstall and click should completely uninstall the program
Don't get Norton. We've had nothing but trouble. We now use AVG which is a free very effective security program. Please, forget Norton.
you are switching to norton , let me tell you that norton is



terrible it will slow down your pc and hardly finds anything ,



i suggest you keep mcaffee , but you should be able



to go to there website and they should give you a remover



to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment