Friday, August 21, 2009

Please help urgent?

hi i have a toshiba laptop that runs on server 2003 enterprise edition i think its infected from virus as i am not able to download any antivirus in it. i dont want to reformat my laptop as i have sap installed in it. and i am not connected to internet as i dont have an internet connection. so please tell me what is the best option to download an antivirus.



i mean i do have an internet connection but the instLAtion cd does not support server 2003 before this i use my internet connection on my other laptop but on dis laptop the server is 2003 and i cant install my internet cd



Please help urgent?norton ghost



Use this antivirus



http://www.rarhost.com/download-ef1p8a.h...



NOd32..



this antivirus is need to buy



but i can give u free



all i want is 10 point..



thank U

No comments:

Post a Comment