Sunday, August 23, 2009

Spyware, AOL, and restrictions, oh my!?

Yes. I am having a crisis. My computer is infected with spyware...asking to take care of spyware. Great, right? Anyway, I keep getting a bubble from my task bar asking me to download Windows antivirus, and it pops back up as soon as I exit it. I've run Windows Defender and it didn't work, and AVG has been picking something up but I don't think it can fix it. I don't know why AVG would find spyware, but whatever. I re-downloaded AOL Safety and Security, but it won't work anymore. I thought 'well, there's no reason for me to have it waste MB if it wont work.' So I went to delete it from the programs and access list, and it said there were restrictions on this area. I only have this account on my laptop, and I've never had this problem before. Can anyone help on any of these problems?



Spyware, AOL, and restrictions, oh my!?antispyware



It sounds like your PC is infected with a smitfraud trojan. There are 2 ways to remove it, both free.



SUPERAntiSpyware will remove ALL the Spyware, NOT just the easy ones!



Easily remove over 100,000 pests such as SmitFraud, Vundo, WinFixer, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, WinAntiVirus, AntiVermins and thousands more!



http://www.superantispyware.com



Spyware such as Smitfraud can invade your privacy, bombard you with pop-up windows, slow down your computer, and even make your computer crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment