Sunday, August 23, 2009

WinAntiVirus popups are driving me crazy!!?

For the last couple of weeks, that stupid popup window keeps coming in and trying to download some antivirus program on my hard drive. It's been unsuccessful, and I do have popups blocked, but does anyone know how to stop it from happening besides blocking my popups? It's using my old Internet Explorer window, rather than my SBC browser too, but I would rather not "uninstall" or delete Internet Explorer. Does anyone have a solution to this other than removal of IE? THANKS!!



WinAntiVirus popups are driving me crazy!!?virus



you have spyware on your computer already most likely. download the program in my source. it scans and cleans your computer automatically.



WinAntiVirus popups are driving me crazy!!?anti virus



Look in the left top of the popup and see if it says



"messenger service"



If it does, go to your control panel and click on administrative



tools. click on services. find the service called



"messenger" right click on it and choose properties



a window should pop up that let you change from automatic



to disable. Choose disable and click on apply.



Thats it.



close everything and you should be ok.
go ahead and try to run an antivirus scan using norton or mcafee if that doesnt work then just copy everything to dvd and format computer. then when u get back up and running download ad muncher it has alot of options that will help you
Download this program.It will fix that problem http://www.superantispyware.com It is VERY VERY effective and it is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment