Friday, August 21, 2009

Should i uninstall my norton 2006 so that i can take advantage of free security from bt?

im already running Norton internet security 2006 with Go Back. now bt are prompting me to uninstall it so that i can download their version. this is the message i get:



Norton AntiVirus鈩?not available until you uninstall Norton Internet Security 2006 (Symantec Corporation).



should i do this or not? anyone know what the difference between the two is? apart from the fact that mine cost me money while bts is free?



Should i uninstall my norton 2006 so that i can take advantage of free security from bt?security



I second the person who recommended AVG. Norton is rubbish, always was, I don't know about the BT thing but I do know that AVG is very good and FREE.



You could see out your remaining contract with Norton but for me it's like the choice between a quick lift home in a comfortable car and using the return half of a bus ticket, I know which one I'd choose.



Should i uninstall my norton 2006 so that i can take advantage of free security from bt?trojan



Go to control panel - then add /remove program. It is worth keeping Norton for the period you have paid for.
I use the free edition from BT %26 have found it to be great. There's regular updates %26 their customer care has been excellent in my opinion.



Why don't you give it a go, you could always revert back to the one you pay for?
Uninstall Norton it's rubbish!

No comments:

Post a Comment