Friday, August 21, 2009

What can I do about these pop ups?!!?

Ok, I've done an adware scan, and destroy, a spyware scan and destroy, I use a firewall, but I got these pop ups that no program has gotten rid of. They pop up under iexplorer.exe in my task manager processes and when I end the process, it takes any IE window away, even ones I'm working with. Best I can figure, they start with a win antivirus window wanting me to download it and when I close the window, the pop ups begin. When I end the iexplorer.exe process, the win antivirus window pops up starting the cycle all over. What can I do about these? They knock me out of my favorite games and block my view of the whole screen sometimes. Please Help!!!



What can I do about these pop ups?!!?nortan



Usually pop-ups are a sign of spyware/adware or just an unprotected computer. Make sure you have the following installed in your computer:



%26gt; A pop-up blcoker [toolbar]



%26gt; A anti-spyware program



%26gt; Firewall



%26gt; Anti-virus securtiy



You can use some of the following tools, for FREE:



鈼?Full PC security information - All in one 鈼?br> What you have is spyware/adware installed in your system. Usually spyware changes your homepage and other changes without your permission.



Use the following programs to clean your system immediately :)



鈫?Scan your computer for spyware/adware using a FREE software from Microsoft called Windows Defender: 禄禄http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security...

No comments:

Post a Comment