Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do I have a virus on my iMac? (Mac users only please)?

When I go on the Safari sometimes or even on Mozilla, I get this popup that says your computer may be infected with a virus. Please download this antivirus or something like that and then I click cancel, but it brings up a new internet window showing it downloading the software. I Immediately exit out of the window and shut down my computer and pull the plug because I get scared. Is this a virus or a virus waiting to happen? I have avast on my computer and I scanned a few times for viruses and nothing came up. How do I get rid of this popup that comes up? If it is a virus, what program should I use to remove it?



Do I have a virus on my iMac? (Mac users only please)?virus protection



no you dont there is no such thing as a virus that effects macs so dont worry



its and Advertisement for the people who use pcs it wont effect you at all just it ignore it.



its just a pop up from a website



click the close button at the top of the window rather then clicking the add itself. there made to suck you in anything that pops up just click the close butten at the top or file close it



dont listen to the guy below he doesnt know what hes talking about



Do I have a virus on my iMac? (Mac users only please)?agv



I never thought it was possible to get a virus on a mac. I had a mac for many years and didn't even know what popups or viruses were until I start working at a job with a pc. I've also just got a macbook pro and have never seen anything like that. The world has really gone awry if macs are getting viruses.
is it Norton Anti-Virus?



it pops up on my computer all the time since like a year and i just cancel it.It wants you to registrate but i never did so nothing really happened to my computer...............Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment