Sunday, August 23, 2009

Have norton 360 windows keeps telling me that i have viruses?

norton 360 came with my broadband it has been working fine but i keep getting messages from windows telling me that i have things wrong with my computer and to download win antivirus but my norton keeps blocking it can anyone help thank you



Have norton 360 windows keeps telling me that i have viruses?hijack this



Hey SNAP! i have vista and purchased norton at the same time only the other day i keep getting messages from windows to say windows cannot find anti virus running on my computer and that my firewall is unmonitered for some reason it seems that windows is unable to detect norton anti virus and firewall.Confusing eh? my laptop seems to be running ok and norton is all active so i'm not really worried,but would be nice to be able to sort out the messages we keep getting!! I know that if i turn on windows anti virus it will conflict with norton and cause problems same with the firewall. so i'm going to keep an eye on this question lol see if anyone else knows what the best thing to do is!! hey have a star because i think its a good question!



Have norton 360 windows keeps telling me that i have viruses?liveupdate



I had all kinds off problems with 360. End result after re-installing several times with the same error I gave up and now use the free AVG which works fine. Report It


Go to Programs



Accessories



System Tools



Security Center



You can get a free antivirus with this.



It works with windows and does not slow the computer down



It will take you to windows marketplace
I use to have Norton,but i found it slowed everything down so i switched to Panda Titanium, No problems now.
Part of the VUNDO virus family - check this out and follow the instructions to remove it



http://www.computing.net/security/wwwboa...

No comments:

Post a Comment