Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm having problems with my internet explorer. Every time I use it, it would close after a few

At first I thought it was some kind of virus and I updated my antivirus. Also, I download the Explorer 7.0 and still have the same problem. How can I resolve this?



I'm having problems with my internet explorer. Every time I use it, it would close after a few minutes.?symantic



i had the same problem and i thought it was a virus but it never found anything and i kept updating it so finally my friend told em to get rid of it and download mozilla firefox i have not had any problems since then you should definetly try that.



I'm having problems with my internet explorer. Every time I use it, it would close after a few minutes.?viruses



open START%26gt;RUN...%26gt; TYPE SFC /SCANNOW. SEE IF THIS HELPS
May be some configuration file corrupted...



If the same problem keep repeating...May be its time for you to



change your internet browser



There are quite a lot like Firefox,Opera etc..
hi



First , do a anti-spyware run , if you have it , if not then download , ad-aware good one !!!! Then , once you open IE go to the tools , internet options , and select the last tab , at the bottom of it says restore defaults

No comments:

Post a Comment