Sunday, August 23, 2009

I downloaded Java, restarted my browser, and even tried rebooting my cpu. Why wont yahoo games work

I just recently tried to play yahoo games after restoring my pc. I have only tried to play yahoo pool so far, but everytime i go to a room, it says wait 3 minutes for applet to load, but the bottom says "done". I've tried waiting for 3 minutes also, and that didn't work. I downloaded the latest version of Java, Shockwave player, and i also downloaded yahoo browser services. I still can't get into a room to play pool? what is going on? can anyone help me? is yahoo changing their page again and experiencing problems? i never had a problem playing before on this pc, up until i restored it. i rebooted and everything. i even tried to press the button for if the applet fails to load. i have a cable modem and my pc is not slow, so whats the problem? everything else works fine. I use EZ firewall + antivirus protection but that has never given me a problem while playing yahoo games. can anyone tell me whats going on?



I downloaded Java, restarted my browser, and even tried rebooting my cpu. Why wont yahoo games work for me?free spyware remobal



One month ago i got the same problem that u got! it can understand ur problem, and here the solution:



1. Go the java.com and download ( java sun)



2. Then after u complete ur download for java sun install Java Run time environment version. note: don't download Java Run time environment for Desktop



3. Then it is going to work. but if it didn't work go to any web site and go up to ''Tools'' then Internet options, then advanced, make a mark for java options



I downloaded Java, restarted my browser, and even tried rebooting my cpu. Why wont yahoo games work for me?kawasaki



Maybe you don't have javascript enabled. What browser are you using?

No comments:

Post a Comment