Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Very important?

please guys i need ur help, i usually watch wwe on youtube, everyday around 10 vids or more. from 5 days, i opened youtube as usual and searched for a match, the white circle ddnt stop, i tried another video, the same thing, another and another, the same 2, i've been trying since 5 days and its the same, and for ur info i have lots of viruses in my computer right now, and i am NOW downloading AVG antivirus, and i also cant listen to online songs and even if i am searching for photos they dont appear, and everything is sloooow and lots of cant find servers than i refresh to view the page, please i need ur help in this one, i thought of saving everything on my usb and then formatting the computer, or u could give me a site that i can download a program to stop the virus, or give me a substitute for watching vids, dont give me extra sites, give me solutions please guys coz i really have certain vids that i wanna view and i cant. HELP HELP HELP right now ur my only hope.



Very important?virus protection software



i have had this problem a few times this week, and i have also heard on here, and from my friends, they have also had this problem.



i think it may be due to you tube, just keep trying i am afraid, and hope it comes back.



if not, try scanning for viruses.



other than that, i cant think of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment