Friday, August 21, 2009

When opening attachments I get a "verifying attachment" window?

I don't know if this "verifying attachment" window is initiated by yahoo, my browser or my Norton Antivirus protection program, but it just recently started without my intent. The downloading of the attachment stops and the process freezes. I then have to open task manager to end the process and it kicks me out of internet explorer. It feels like something needs to be reset. I'd really appreciate knowing how anyone else may have fixed this problem... thanks



When opening attachments I get a "verifying attachment" window?software



First i would like to tell about that feature of veryfying attachements.



Yahoo newely launched that before a couple of years ago, to evaluate virsues. so every attachment it will take a checking before it downloads to you system vice versa in the case of uploading.



There are several reasons are there for this.



Check few of this.



1.Your IE may be old version.



2.Your Operating System may have viruses or problems.



3. Your internet connection may have up and downs during the download.



4. So better use mozilla firefox for downloading this type of things.



Because some of the types will not give a chance to download by a download accelerator. so us firefox. if at anywhere it strucked it will restart from that place in the next click. ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment