Friday, August 21, 2009

I can't uninstall Norton anti virus!!?

Hi



I want to uninstall norton from "add or remove programs" but I can't. It says that there is error on uninstalling.



I can't download another antivirus program because norton doesn't let me to do it...



I can't uninstall Norton anti virus!!?ariel



Download and run the Norton Removal Tool



http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...



I can't uninstall Norton anti virus!!?computers



Try installing another Anti-Virus software to see if it will tell you to uninstall the one you currently have running. If that doesnt work try uninstalling every component of Norton by itself. Hope this helps =]
you most likely will have to re-fragment your computer.



ive had this problem with my old laptop. and i re-fragmented it and it was fine. the only problem is you lose everything if you dont have a backup disk/harddrive.
you have to go online and download the norton removal tool :%26#125;
Norton is harder to get rid of than a co-dependent relative... follow the link and it'll guide you thru the steps. Be sure to replace your anti-virus asap, OK? Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment