Friday, August 21, 2009

Computer hacked or virus it says NTLDR is missing everytime I attempt to turn it on?

Hi im wondering what is wrong with my laptop. Everytime I turn it on it says NTLDR is missing and I need to press ctrl+alt+del to restart it. The only problem is when I follow the command the same screen pops up again. I dont know whats going on. It started when I tried to download a song from an artist on myspace. Is their anything I can do like take it to an I T company. PLEASE someone help. Whats going on? It will not let me even gain access to my computer to run an antivirus or spyware disk.



Computer hacked or virus it says NTLDR is missing everytime I attempt to turn it on?antivirus software



Hi, typically, this means your boot sector has been corrupted or windows is completely screwed up. You have to reinstall windows. (it is possible your hard drive has died)



You need to keep in mind that anything on your laptop is gone unless you have someone recover it for you..... prior to reinstalling windows. For instance, you can put your hardrive into an external container that will let you recover anything you cant live without like pictures and such.



hope that helps



Nigel



Computer hacked or virus it says NTLDR is missing everytime I attempt to turn it on?computer virus



NTLDR Missing means that your computer is attempting to boot from a drive that cannot be booted from. Check to ensure that there are no disks in your floppy/cd/removable drives then try rebooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment