Sunday, August 23, 2009

Windows closes by itself?

my computer closes everything by itself...even after being in safe mode....it doenst let me download another antivirus because the internet closes in like 2 seconds..what is going on...i cant afford to loose all my data in the computer..i have alot of valuable stuff.......it doenst let me go into add or remove programs or run any antivirus...i used to have pc tools antivirus but i uninstalled it thinking it was that that gave me the virus......i cant download another antivirus becasue the window closes imidately what can i do........im on my friends computer..by the way.



Windows closes by itself?free antivirus



Download one of the free anti-virus utilities such as AVG, AVAST, BitDefender, etc. onto a flash drive or CD on your friend's computer, boot your computer into safe mode with networking and try to install and run the anti-virus utilities.



Otherwise, I recommend that you engage a professional to remove the virus(es) and other nasties infecting your computer and load anti-virus and anti-spyware software.



Windows closes by itself?internet



I don't know how to answer maybe buy an anti virus and install and pray or you can try and backup everything to a disk and hope it gets everything in time other than that get a new computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment