Sunday, August 23, 2009

Installed Mcafee Internet Suite...Why do I still get POP-UPS?

Getting very annoying pop-ups ie., your machine is infected with the win32.MT.Rs virus...you need to download this antivirus protection now!!! Your sys is infected...sys is slower...may shut down...it's making me NUTS!



Installed Mcafee Internet Suite...Why do I still get POP-UPS?vista



As with any new installation of anti-virus/spyware software, it has to get accostomed to your particular system. But, if it is telling you that you have an infection, I would not treat it lightly, fix it!!



You can try some of the free online scanners that are of reputation, ie. symantec.com, I only use Norton Sys. Works myself.



Installed Mcafee Internet Suite...Why do I still get POP-UPS?antispyware



UN-Install Mcafee and Install Windows Onecare then be sure your Internet explorer browser pop up blocker is on. Mcafee and Norton is nothing compared to Windows OneCare.
You installed it after you were already infected. Get a Computer Geek to look at your machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment